How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My boyfriend was on probation in Eaton County and has done

Customer Question

My boyfriend was on probation in Eaton County and has done everything he was ordered to do, and it will be done in July, however a ex girlfriend of his filed a false ppo order on him, which violated his probation, we went to court to prove there was no way possible that he did any of the things she said, we had witnesses and documents to prove his innocence including .dr. reports. I gave his court appointed attorney a list of witnesses to subpena and he did not do anything, nor return our phone calls, so when we went to court last week they found him guilty with circumstancial evedence only, and arrested him, the police had even fingerprinted items and found others fingerprints but none of my boyfriends. and police reports staed that the people couldnt identify the person doing these things, but felt it was him. the main person who filed all this even stated to the judge that she did not see who did any of this but feels it was him . Can you please help us in any way? My phone number is *** *** **** and my name is***** have been trying to find a pro bono lawyer to take over this, his next court date is May 12th 2016
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am afraid we are prohibited by state law from representing anyone from this site and all we can do is provide information about situations people present to us and the laws.
If you would like to discuss the situation and any possible options, we are more than happy to assist, please let us know. If you were looking for just representation for him, you need to contact the public defender's office and ask for an appeals attorney or contact your state bar for the criminal appeals attorneys in your area.
Thank you for understanding.