How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 34018
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My sister suffered depression many years, she told me she

Customer Question

Hi, my sister suffered depression many years, she told me she heard voices and she flew to San Jose Apple inc heard quarter asking for stock donation and wanted to see CEO, she got arrested and was charged PC 602.1 (A), I research it, it is like trespass charge but criminal type misdemeanor, she is a Canadian, me and my brother works in US, I do not want this matter affecting her entry to US and possibly immigration using family type, do I need a lawyer? Court date is June 13 in Plato alto CA
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.While a misdemeanor trespass conviction is unlikely to affect her ability to come back to the US, it is always a good idea to have representation when going to court.If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys) . Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise: is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (Excellent or Good) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.