Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I would like to file ucc-1 need security agreement JA: OK.

Customer Question
i would like to file...
i would like to file ucc-1 need security agreement
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not been able to find one i live in georgia
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: gain ownership of my fictitious persons
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: my spiritual freedom to better my acknowledgement of god an being the creature of my human entitee
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
and ownership of stocks bonds and assets that are held by treasury corp and all others
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/5/2016
Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Hello there ---Can you please clarify your legal question for me? A UCC 1 is filed when a person owes you money and you want to place a lien on something that they own as collateral so no other person or business can get a jump on that collateral and sell it before you sell it to pay off the debt owed to you. Can you please explain your own situation a bit more and tell me what type or loan or lending agreement is involved here and what type of collateral is involved here? I am happy to explain the process to you -- but the question must be legally and factually based. -MARY
Tina, Lawyer