Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need to file a legal malpractice complaint in the state of

Customer Question
Texas. I have 6 attorneys...
I need to file a legal malpractice complaint in the state of Texas. I have 6 attorneys confirm that mal practice occurred. I filed a grievance with the state bar of Texas who confirmed that there was misconduct.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes 6 attorneys have confirmed malpractice. the judge issued a judicial order noting incompetence. I can not find an attorney to take the case because of the lawsuit within the lawsuit
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: find an attorney to take the case. I have made multiple efforts including state bar referral service
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I need to file an initial complaint before July 1, 2016. I will even do it pro se if I can get a brief written up. Also the lawyer in question has malpractice insurance
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
5/5/2016
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
I am sorry to hear this. If you like we can talk by phone. I practice in Texas and may be able to point you in the right direction.
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer