Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

CAN I CALL TSA PRE CHECK AND HAVE APPLICATIONS & MY

Customer Question

CAN I CALL TSA PRE CHECK AND HAVE APPLICATIONS FOR ME & MY WIFE MAILED
WHAT IS NUMBER FOR OAKLAND, CA.
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome. You can fill out the applications online, if you wish, and then go to an enrollment center to finish the process: https://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck/apply You can also go to an enrollment center in person and fill out the applications there, then get fingerprinted and hand in all of your documentation. If you have further questions, call the following TSA numbers: Application Program(855)(###) ###-####eekdays:8 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET Customer Service(866)(###) ###-####eekdays:8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ETWeekends/Holidays:9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET----------------The nearest enrollment center to Oakland, CA is located at 2475 W. 12th St., and is open 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1 p.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. It is in the middle of the Port of Oakland, and it can be tricky to get to, so using a GPS would be best. There is no phone number listed for this center.--------------------------------Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue at no additional cost.Best regards,Cher