Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have private attorney who's been screwing me over. Conflict

Customer Question
of interest several ways. I've...
I have private attorney who's been screwing me over. Conflict of interest several ways. I've tried to fire him but he still is my legal representation. I need help seriously I promise it would surpise you. I have a case tomorrow in Jefferson Parish Dui from 2012 that ive paid and did time they are trying to screw me and i have 3 new charges behind geting set up entrapment
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/4/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?
Tina, Lawyer