How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116815
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

May i please have strong legal representation/advice/advocacy

Customer Question

May i please have strong legal representation/advice/advocacy regarding what i've been told are criminal dynamics (forced into sex for housing in hate crime fashion) orchestrated by a non-profit called 'Swords to Plowshares' (StP) when attempting to obtain housing & employment through their organization then threatened into silence with violence from a 'domestic terrorist' (FBI's definition) org StP referred to as their 'illuminati' who appears to have been torturing me (United Nations' definition) & obstructing justice/healthcare/and likely imposing human rights violations/murder ever since. Also, court on Fri and they beat me. Help wanted.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which state do i have to go to to obtain a lawyer based on the aforementioned dynamics? I need help ASAP and fear for my life.Thank you,
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.You need to get an attorney in the state where all of this is happening to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe it's federal and occurring in multiple states
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
You would get one in your home state for starters.