How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Olivia Kent Your Own Question
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 871
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Olivia Kent is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is so stupid.. But, I don't want to go to jail or be sued

Customer Question

This is so stupid.. But, I don't want to go to jail or be sued for act another person is doing. This person will come into my space and fart. After repeated request not to do this he still continue to disrespect my space.. What can I do legally? Can I file police charges against him or can I sue him.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I'll be happy to help you. I'm sorry – I do not understand what your question is – I will need you to provide additional details. This is a request for information – not an answer so please do not repeat this time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I file police charges or sue a person for farting near me. And this is not a one or two time occurrence.. He has been asked not to fart around me for over eight years. He has no medical reason. Just rude and disrespectful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please answer my question or return my money to my account
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
I suppose you could file police charged but I suspect you will have a tough time convincing the police to arrest this individual. I don't want to tell you something that isn't true because that won't help you.