How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1Worked D Company /Company Truck Driver /Live in Texas

Customer Question

1Worked for N D Company /Company Truck Driver /Live in Texas . Deductions N D incomeTaxes
2 Deduction for His Company expenses over past year /illegal from my pay.
3 Illegal Escrow Deduction from my gross 2015 /Report to My Earnigs 2015 >IRS
4 Shorted Pay prior to Quit cause of repeated shorted pay . ( DEDUCTS $1000 for Quitting)
5 Non payment for my services / ie ..dock ,tire rep.. ,shop, other
6 Can Labor Board/ N D handle an O T R driver complaint / in and out of State ?
Owe me over $3000 . Prior instance noted ?/ Same Company DAHL >2007 in MN ...
& HR Dept/ LONNIE.. illegal reports my personal info.. to Canada .. Canada Income TAX
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about this for us?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I have asked you several questions, if you would please reply and answer them I would be more than happy to continue working with you. Please look above for the questions asked of you that you need to respond to.