How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 79 yrs old, in poor health & need help with day to day

Customer Question

I am 79 yrs old, in poor health & need help with day to day living. I was on my own & my youngest son came to me, told me he & his family were moving up to Trapper Creek & wanted me to join them. Told him I needed to think it over, a few days later told him I would make the move. That was abt 12 yrs ago & I have experienced nothing to prove his point. She has moved things around, sold a lot of my things & has left me confined to my room. There is far more to this story, I just hope you get the gist. I do not want to leave here, I only ask for what they promised me. I have valid reasons for this.
Jini H
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us regarding this matter? Have you contacted Adult Protection Services yet regarding them taking your things (financial abuse of the elderly) or confining you to your room (possible elder abuse)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not believe this attorney should have taken this question and I would like to be referred to someone else who can really help me. Perhaps someone who works with family problems.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Just because I asked you for additional information does not make me not qualified to answer you. It took you a whole day to respond to me and you never answered my question when you did reply.
I do work with family and elder law issues, but because you have not provided sufficient information I do not have the information I need to respond.
Please carefully read our terms of service, we cannot represent you, that is forbidden by state law.
If you would kindly answer the questions, I am more than happy to reply to you and provide you the information you are seeking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not always able to use the computer which is why I did not respond immediately.I need help right now and the person who referred me to you told me you would do this.I can no longer wait for you and I am asking again that you return my $42. I am turning to someone who can help me NOW and who will be willing to visit me in my home.Thank you.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I am sorry you have misunderstood how this service works.
Please understand, we are willing to provide you information, but in order to do so you have to give us sufficient information. We asked you for additional information we needed so we could answer you, but you did not do so.
The experts are not employees of the site, we have nothing to do with what you paid the site and if you would like a refund please contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####