How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 118722
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Iam living in BELIZE and have to pay $25.00 and stamp passport

Customer Question

Iam living in BELIZE and have to pay $25.00 and stamp passport once a month then after 6 months that $25.00 fee goes to $50.00 a month.
My question is how long do I need to leave the country and come back so I only pay the $25.00 fee?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would have to leave the country for the 6 months, since you get 6 months in any 12 month period before it goes up. You can consider seeking to get citizenship and a passport there based on you depositing money in their banks.