Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

Mother died in 2010. Assets were to be devided equally between

Customer Question

Mother died in 2010. Assets were to be devided equally between my brother and me (except for small cash inheritance to grandchildren & greatchildren,). Brother was executor of will, receiving 17K.
The only assets I want is access to 70 years' family photos & films. Abt a year after probate, brother said he'd look into duplicating or give me access to duplicating photos. It's been SIX (6) years now. NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE ARE OFFICIALLY ESTRANGED
Can I claim in SMALL CLAIMS COURT for immediate access due to neglect AND/MAY I ask for $ due to judicial neglect.
THANKK YOU RESPECTFULLY--M. LUDZKI
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
Half of the photos and films belong to you, and you can go to any court with a lawsuit to force your brother to account for his possession of the material after 2010, and turn over half of the material to you.. A court can order him to pay you damages for loss or damage to the materials. I'm not sure that the small claims court in your county has jurisdiction over that type of case, but it's very easy to find out by calling the clerk of the small claims court. It is called a replevin claim.I hope that this information is helpful and that you will assign it a positive rating. If you have follow-up questions please don't hesitate to send me a reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Replevin claim?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But not answeted
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this Irvin attorney inridgewood NJ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Suggest Irvin law talk to d/8pmwa, & others to figure out what what ur doing. What I'm doing is informing AmEx for a credit on the convoluted and confused webset. But u will call me now!
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
This is the question that you asked: Can I claim in SMALL CLAIMS COURT for immediate access due to neglect AND/MAY I ask for $ due to judicial neglectThe Answer TO BOTH QUESTIONS IS YES. What else would you like to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Allow me to add your are Jack and a rip-off.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
You have waited six years to do anything about the problem. My answer came back to you in six minutes.