Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have lived a senior mobile park here in Atwater, CA and now

Customer Question
they are saying that all ages...
I have lived a senior mobile park here in Atwater, CA and now they are saying that all
ages can live here not only seniors. They alsways advertised this was a over 55 year old
mobile park.
Can they just change the from senior to family park?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
4/30/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 30 years and for more than half of that, I had my private practice in Stanislaus County. Unfortunately, the property owner may legally change the park from an over 55 park to a park that accepts all ages. The fact that it was a 55 and over park when you first moved in was not a guarantee that it would remain that way into the future. I understand that you may be disappointed by the Answer you received, as it was not particularly favorable to your situation. Had I been able to provide an Answer which might have given you a successful legal outcome, it would have been my pleasure to do so.If you have additional questions, you may of course reply back to me and I will be happy to continue to assist you further until your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.Would you please take a moment to positively rate my service to you based on the understanding of the law I provided by clicking on the rating stars---three stars or more. It is that easy. That is the way I am compensated for having helped you.Thank you in advance. I wish you the best in your future,Doug
Good afternoon,Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you?In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.As I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?Thanks in advance,Doug
LawTalk, Attorney