How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 41019
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm thinking of leasing my horse on my property. The lesser

Customer Question

I'm thinking of leasing my horse on my property. The lesser will not be boarding the horse off my property. What must I do legally to ensure if they are hurt on my property or by my horse that I am not held accountable and/or legally insured?
Thank you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you tonight. You need a signed release here for anyone riding the horse to protect yourself. Sample Keep these on file for everyone who rides, no release no riding.This offers you protection legally if they are injured here. I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again and good luck here with all of this.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Darcy if you can positive rate when we are through it is always much appreciated.

Related Legal Questions