Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I live in Hollywood, FL and need a lawyer to help me file a

Customer Question
petition to the NHTSA via...
I live in Hollywood, FL and need a lawyer to help me file a petition to the NHTSA via 49 CFR
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
4/30/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Tina, Lawyer