How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ******* , I am from Lawrence

Customer Question

HELLO my name is ************ , I am from Lawrence Kansas . how are u? I need to speak with an attorney about my case . I have documents vital to my complaint I filed on line , in need to preserve my rights before statue of limitations is up in july . of this year , my number is ********* I have also found paper work , and documents signed receipts for my appeal to the secretary of corrections in Topeka Kansas . please , help , me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
Is this matter a criminal case, or a civil lawsuit against a state agency? Please explain more about the legal matter that you are involved in.