Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I believe my wallet was taken during TSA security on Alaska

Customer Question

I believe my wallet was taken during TSA security on Alaska flight 861, 12:30 flight to Maui. It was in my purse prior to security. Missing upon arrival in Maui. Never left my handbag unattended
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome. My apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer; the site is experiencing technical difficulties and I was just able to access your question. Your patience is greatly appreciated! I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your wallet while going through TSA security. You can file a claim for a lost item, while going through security, by visiting the website below: https://www.tsa.gov/travel/passenger-support/claims----Click 'File a Claim' and follow all instructions. As you can see, you can also call or email about TSA claims, here: Email TSA ClaimsGeneral Questions(866)(###) ###-####---------I hope this helps and you get your wallet back after filing the claim! Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue at no additional cost.Warmest regards,Cher