How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey, JD Your Own Question
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27741
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Zoey, JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Please explain your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My concern--I sold my 50% ownership of a company to my Ex at divorce (marital asset)--unknown to me my Ex opened my employee file and gave out my SS# ***** took corporate control of my Gmail address---having knowledge of my cell phone and computer system information allowed my Ex to falsify my identity as a remote tracking company employee--meaning he has full access and control of my Gmail, cell phone, Computer as if I were a company employee---- allowing GPS tracking, Data theft--webcam, audio surveillance without my knowledge--What steps should I take--I tried law officials but that has failed--I do have proper document such crimes have are occurring--I have spent a tremendous amount of time putting proper evidence together that is quite court acceptable--very difficult finding an attorney who wants to deal with computer crimes--as far as authorities--I have had a case opened and closed three times--second by DCI Wisconsin--due to power money and influence all cases were abruptly closed--to make my question more complex---officers were in my home three times---three reports were written--unknown to law officials I recorded the meetings using my smart phone--proving all reports were falsified--one willfully given to DCI who request my second case opened. In all my personal privacy has been severely harmed--I know dreadful story but this is what modern technology can do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To note Officials in my home -- recorded---I gave a tremendous amount of substantiated evidence/material evidence such crimes are occurring--officials recognizing evidence I have and asking me how I obtained--all material/substantiated evidence was left out of reports--rather filled with words with great disregard to my character.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Why were the police not interested? Did you try going over their heads to the prosecutor and report the theft and fraud there? Otherwise, you would have to sue your ex in civil court for the invasion of your privacy and for fraud, which, unfortunately, you've already tried and failed to be able to do. If you feel the local system is just too corrupt for you to be able to seek justice, you can take the matter to your State Attorney General to see if he can look into this for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No after officials did what they did I went to the Domestic Violence Agency in my town---they recognize the assault against my Ex is Domestic Violence by a past intimate partner--Domestic Agency I have a legal advocate who reviewed my report--evidence in a very defined chronological report--Legal advocate request I speak to a female deputy who works with woman of domestic violence---Sheriff Department refused--would not allow me to speak to a female officer--at which time my legal advocate understanding the crimes and re-victimized by the Sheriff's Department directly went to DA himself and put my report on his lap--stating Sheriff's Department will not allow me to speak to a female deputy--DA stated "Why? That is Protocol?" DA gave my report to Assistant DA--after review handed back to DA--Attorney Zoey the system has now stopped--Legal advocate stated she can do no more if DA will not acknowledge crimes and obstruction of Justice.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, what you have been told is true. A prosecutor has the complete discretion to decide for himself what cases to take on and in what way. If a prosecutor does not wish to go forward with the matter, there is no appeal procedure. It's strictly the prosecutors call and nobody can make him take on a case he does not wish to pursue I am sorry to hear about this, but that means your only remedy will be in the civil system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would think if DA knows DCI was handed a falsified official report they could not use discretion but must report to DCI--as it is now DCI -- hire authorities over DA-- who were victimized themselves by the Sheriff's Department.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Going to the State Attorney General and reporting all this could result in an investigation of the agencies involved. That's the next step that I'd suggest. I will, however, opt out of this question so that another expert can jump in if he can provide additional direction for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No you were very helpful I am done asking questions--Thank You
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attorney Zoey JDIf a state agency, Department of Justice special agent --calls local authorities to investigate “Corporate White Collar crimes of severe “Privacy Invasions" and "Identity Theft.” Police than open a case, a detective is assigned to the case however no investigation takes place---rather due to local corruption police officer/s grossly falsifies three official report, allowing all crimes to continue for another two years—severely depriving a citizen/s of their civil rights to privacy.The falsified official report is than willfully handed to the State "Department of Justice" as sworn fact.In my case this has happened and I can prove—First I have several pieces of evidence and validated as fact, proving such crimes have occurred—evidence pointing directly to the criminal by name and his company.Second I can prove my allegations of falsified official reports. Proof I recorded all officials, (three) in my home on three separate occasions using, my smart phone. (Total time--1 1/2 hours).Clearly in recordings I present factual evidence——All officials recognize I have evidence to fact, repeatedly asking me how I got such evidance---however in all three separate official reports, all evidence is left out of reports and replaced with words leaving an extremely negative false impression, defaming my character as inept-- not to be believed — clearly Libel, Slander and Defamation—and quite humiliating to me these are public records for others to make false judgment on me, causing me further harm—which has occurred.To make things more complicated---Officials in my home the first time viewed “violence" -- "torn clothes" I found in my bedroom--and verbally suggest I seek counciling at the local “Domestic Violence Shelter—Again all these facts, evidence of torn clothes and official suggest I seek domestic counciling never put in police reports--again I can prove what I state as fact as I recorded officials very words.Adding to my concerns-- I have documented and is recognized with great probable evidence, my two daughters, mature young ladies— their personal privacy has been compromised as mine---and is well stated in all recordings my concerns for my daughters - yet my words are either vaguely put in reports or not put in at all.My journey has now been three years—I continue to capture evidence crimes are continuing — however I cannot call 911 due to falsified reports.Today I have a "Domestic Legal Advocate" who reviewed my evidence to crimes and reviewed the recording verses falsified reports.Legal advocate request I speak to a Female Officer who works with woman of Domestic Violence—Police refused—would not allow me to speak to a female officerLegal Advocate stated “As I am being victimized by my (Ex) at the same time I am being re-victimized by the men of the Police Department.Legal Advocate recognizes the truth, crimes and outrageous Police Misconduct-- and handed my report of evidence directly to District Attorney himself—stating, I am not being allowed to speak to a female officer—DA States—“Why not?” That is protocol?”DA past my evidence, report onto Assistant DA for review--after review my report was passed back to DA—My question — DA knowing Department of Justice (DCI), who request an investigation take place by the Police Department— An investigation that never took place as instructed by a higher command—Department of Justice—Than DOJ/DCI are mislead, deceived by falsified report--clearly leaving all material evidence out of reports, hampering an investigation, committing “Obstruction to Justice," allowing severe privacy invasions to continue another two years—regardless of minors safety--- must DA report Police Misconduct directly to Department of Justice (DCI) Special Agent in charge as he to is also a victim of corruption, deception and falsifying official written reports is a “Felony” by any officer of the law.And as all pattern of behavior proving officials knowingly allowed a victim, potential minors to suffer severe privacy invasions for another two years, clearly shows an acceptable "pattern of misconnect" defined as an “Internal Conspiracy," must DA notify the "Department of Justice Civil Liberties Division" and an internal investigate should take place but from the outside.Today — I am getting very little communications what DA is going to do—as a Victim I am told I am last to know, which has been very emotionally difficult on me thinking no proper steps will be taken and continuously worrying what violence may come next—and how do I protect my girls if law will not.Any advise I would appreciateThank You