Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Having problems with a furniture company to replace torn sofa

Customer Question

Having problems with a furniture company to replace torn sofa and defected love seat movers broke my window on my porch while moving furniture in. Said they would replace and take care of it been two weeks now they want to know if they give me coffee table, end table and two lamps in place of furniture. I also paid $99 for 5 yr warranty. They are giving me a run around I am 72 yes old I don't need this kind of problems am under doctors care and trying to get back to normal front cancer
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Have you made a claim under the terms of the warranty?