Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I sell janitorial supplies. I've been doing this yearsI

Customer Question
I sell janitorial supplies. I've...
I sell janitorial supplies. I've been doing this for 23 yearsI bought my supplies from a company that I no longer deal with this company is following me around telling my customers that I broke a contract. and making stories about me. this company has an employee that said that I stole which was not true. this company I feel I could sue for hundreds and thousands of dollars at least but I need a lawyer they've done everything in the book to hurt my reputation and my business.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
4/27/2016
Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Attorney replied 1 year ago
RobertJDFL, Attorney
Thank you for using Just Answer. Site rules prohibit us from recommending specific lawyers or firms on this site, unfortunately. I am happy to discuss defamation in further detail for you and I can probably link you to some lawyer referral services that can help you find an attorney, if that would be helpful?
Tina, Lawyer