How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds allowing $60,000.00 payout over the life span of

Customer Question allowing $60,000.00 payout over the life span of Soc. Sec. retiree but we must request this payout before May 1, 2016.
I cannot find out where I can get a Request Form. Could you help me?
Phyllis Burgess
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today. Let me understand here.Are you trying to file and suspend to beat the changes in social security?This is where a spouse can file for benefits so wife can receive her half benefits as a spouse now while spouse keeps working and files under their own later.Is this what you are wanting information about??
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if this is it or something else, thanks.