How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I attended a temporary arbitration meeting with a California

Customer Question

I attended a temporary arbitration meeting with a California court for control over my father. The judge did award me temporary conservatorship. What papers do I now have to file with the court? I was told certain forms and perhaps a letter.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hello​This is Samuel. Thank you for requesting I provide you information in this regard.I suggest you need to file the Petition at this link And actually you can find all the forms on this LINK or you can go to the clerk of the court and request the packet of documents that need to be filed. The forms you need are the Petition, 313, 335, 335a, 312, 314 and 340.