Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I attended a temporary arbitration meeting with a California

Customer Question
court for control over my...
I attended a temporary arbitration meeting with a California court for control over my father. The judge did award me temporary conservatorship. What papers do I now have to file with the court? I was told certain forms and perhaps a letter.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
4/26/2016
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
Hello​This is Samuel. Thank you for requesting I provide you information in this regard.I suggest you need to file the Petition at this link And actually you can find all the forms on this LINK or you can go to the clerk of the court and request the packet of documents that need to be filed. The forms you need are the Petition, 313, 335, 335a, 312, 314 and 340.
Sam, Attorney at Law