How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It is possible to do a civil case against my strange husba

Customer Question

It is possible to do a civil case against my strange husband?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me more about what has happened and why you want to sue him...? Also are you separated, divorced, etc? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We're in a divorce process after 7 years married one daughter 3 years old he filled divorce first after we separated for about a two months I stop working to take care of my daughter for the last three years and now I have nothing no job no credit the house it has to be sold soo we will not even have place to live plus I has to stop my therapy which first was because of post part depression and after a year I just realized that he was being using his work trips to hire scorts all the time even while he was taking care of my little daughter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I stop working putting my career on hold after we both agree to do that and now is been almost not possible to back to the work force
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. So when you say "do a civil case," what do you actually mean? In other words, what are you attempting to achieve here? Also I see now that you meant "estranged" when you wrote "strange." That helps to clarify the matter as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want him responsable for the emotional and psicológico damage he cause to me and my daughter and I can provide the professional statement from my therapist
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. So have you actually FILED for divorce, or not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think you did not read the first response I sent it because I explained there that he filled divorce after almost two months of separation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your time but I think this not working for me so I better try something different, I really appreciate your time but I'm not getting any answers I think I will try to get my money back. Once again thank you for your time
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Okay. I will let customer service know. All the best.