How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went to a skin doctor to treat psoriasis with extrac laser,

Customer Question

hi i went to a skin doctor to treat psoriasis with extrac laser, all of the people treating me were unexperienced, none of them were certified wih using a laser,one day i was getting a treatment the person treating me hit yhe laser and it struck me in my eyes later finding out that it caused floaters in my eyes and they seem to be getting worse. i would like to proceed against this doctor for malpractice.what should i do? thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Have you been to a doctor regarding the floaters? Does the doctor state in his records that the improper operation of the laser caused the problem?