How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2170
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has been transferred to a nursing home

Customer Question

My husband has been transferred to a nursing home for rehabilitation -- has parkinson's and they are doi ng speech therapy to help with swallowing. I think this could be done with home care through a home care rehab service who we have assigned. I wish to have some alternative therapy for him. We live in Upper Michigan and are retired and have an adopted child of 11 to care for. What are my rights in this matter and how can I proceed?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear that. You need an attorney to help draft a medical power of attorney so that you can make medical decisions on his behalf.