How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer to represent me and my sister in court June

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to represent me and my sister in court June 15th the judge said we need an attorney, would like to have a consultaion with your firm. There was never an agreement made between myself and the other party . The verbal agreement was made between myself and my exhusban. Statutes of limitaes verbal and written has expired also there was a gift letter in the amount of $150.00.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer,Thank you for using our forum.Unfortunately, I believe there may be a misunderstanding as to the scope of what our service can provide. On this forum, we can provide customers with general legal information (so we can answer questions about what the statute of limitations is for certain types of claims, what the jurisdictional limit is for courts, the filing timeline for a motion, or similar issues - but the customer must apply these principles to their own case, we cannot provide formal legal advice or instruction).If you require legal representation, you will want to retain a local civil litigation attorney. You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly). A local attorney can provide you with formal legal advice, give you strategic advice as to what you can do in your case, and represent you in court.

Related Legal Questions