How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I Have a 55,000.00 Judgment against a Architect in Sonoma County

Customer Question

I Have a 55,000.00 Judgment against a Architect in Sonoma County from 2008. It is effective for 10 years with much Interist added since then. How can I seek help and information for this case.
Scott Surdyka***@******.***(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer,Judgments in CA gather interest at the "maximum legal rate" (10% per annum), see: for a quick and easy judgment interest calcuator.Your judgment can be renewed every 10 years, however, you must renew the judgment BEFORE the 10 years expires. If you do not, the judgment will become unenforceable. See:

Related Legal Questions