How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to issue a power to my sister in Argentina to

Customer Question

Hello I need to issue a power to my sister in Argentina to collect my pension there, such power is have to be , legalized in the Argentine Consulate in Los Angeles do you do that kind of paper work
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry we do not do powers of attorney or apostilles as they are called in other countries. That is something you would need to have done from an attorney in Argentina to send to you here to have notarized at the consulate or there are services available like
who can do it all for you in one easy process.