How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AttyHeather Your Own Question
AttyHeather, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 677
Experience:  15 years law practice experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
AttyHeather is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im currently under house arest and i have 9 more days to

Customer Question

Hi im currently under house arest and i have 9 more days to go but i had another relaps with cocaine and i have a ui tommorow if it comes outbpositive what are my consequens i been out the half way house for 8 months i have a steady job and family in tj
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is*****'m an attorney with 15 years vigorous courtroom practice experience, and I would like to assist you in answering your question. My response is for information and education, and not as legal advice and we do not form an attorney/client relationship.I am deeply sorry to hear about the situation that you are in. Drugs are a difficult thing to overcome. You likely have parole terms that will give you the specific answers to this question for you. It is likely that if you test positive, that your parole will be revoked and the sentence reimposed. Most likely, your parole officer will file an Order to Show Cause with the court stating that you violated the terms of your parole and asking for you to serve the rest of your time. Again, I am very sorry to hear about the situation that you are in. However, I do hope that I have been able to answer your question tonight, although I'm sure it was not the answer that you wanted, but since I was able to answer it, I hope that you will give me a favorable rating.Best of luck to you,Heather S, Attorney
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I have not heard from you since I answered your question, yet I see that you have had a chance to review what I have stated. Have I answered your question to your satisfaction? This conversation thread is remaining in my que until I hear from you that I have given you a satisfactory response. Could you please respond and let me know that my response to you was satisfactory? If it was not, please allow me to further assist you. If I have provided you with excellent assistance, could you please help me out by providing a positive rating for me? If you disappear after I have helped you with your question, it can reflect poorly on me as an expert. I know that my answer was probably difficult for you to hear, and not what you wanted to hear, but I also know that the only way I can assist you is by being honest, and that you would not want me to give you false information. The only way you can deal with your situation is with the truth. Best,Heather S, Attorney