Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

Another question is if somebody transfer money to my bank

Customer Question

another question is if somebody transfer money to my bank account (debit card) does bank will reject the money cause I didn't pay the rent and don't have credit?
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you tonight. If someone transfers it to your account it becomes your money . The bank should not reject it here if it was a regular transfer of funds.The fact that you didn't pay the rent and don't have credit would not affect a transfer of funds.Bank should accept ti and it should go through. I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Please let me know if you have more follow up.Thanks again.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.
If you can positive rate it is always much appreciated.Thanks in advance.