How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

L am looking attorney who is familiar with default

Customer Question

Hi. l am looking for an attorney who is familiar with default and statement of damage form to help me to fill out. if you are not familiar can you help me to connect me with someone who is.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….WHAT STATE ARE YOU IN?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.


Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Is this the form you need help with? If so, please go ahead with your questions. If not, please give me link to your form and state your questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.


Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Okay, please let me know which areas you need assistance with....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately l have no clue about all the form what l have to fill. l need help from A-Z. please.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
My suggestion is that we handle this via a live telephone call that way I can walk you through the form step by step and you can take notes for later when you actually fill it out. This is done through our premium services option. The anticipated cost is about $2.00 per minute and we should be done in about 20 minutes. Did you want me to send you an offer based on those estimates for you to consider?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes we can do that. l think first we need to find out what expense l can claim . to know this l think l have to tell you what happened to me and what expense l have and what for and which expense qualify to be listed in the statement of damage and which one doesn't. What do you think?

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Yes, we can do that all over the phone and don't worry if it goes a little over the estimated time as there will not be an additional charge without your consent. You should see the offer pop up on your end in a few minutes...
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
It says that the offer was rejected. What happened?
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Would help if I lowered the price for you so that it would be $30.00 instead of $40.00 ?