How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19500
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife is in Bowie county Texarkana county jail after probation

Customer Question

My wife is in Bowie county Texarkana county jail after probation violation. She is under court order to go to a court ordered drug rehab program in Houston but has now waited five months to be placed there. She has about 5 months to go in a sentence of 1 year for her original offence. She would like to see the judge to see if she can be released on probation again as she has waited such a long time to go to the rehab and one will give us any concrete info as to when she could be transferred. Is her desire to be released this a realistic possibility?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it is a realistic possibility. She should go in front of the Judge and make her request to be released. Best wishes, Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.