How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mom got served divorce papers by my step dad and my mom

Customer Question

my mom got served divorce papers by my step dad and my mom is in the Philippines and does not understand English very well and would like to help her find some legal advice. My step dad is a retired military and did his 20 years.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they have been married for 19 years and a few couple months.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
We are not permitted to refer a lawyer to JA customers. You may want to hire a divorce lawyer for mom in the county where the suit is pending. The best place to get a referral is from the WV State Bar - click here. If you have a legal question you want answered for the deposit you posted, please let us know.