How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sue Ken Feld, CEO of Ringling brothers. My students

Customer Question

I want to sue Ken Feld, CEO of Ringling brothers. My students wrote letters to him, objecting the use of animals in the circus. He didn't like the letters and contacted my school. I was suspended without pay for 2 months for "misconduct". However, when I went to get unemployment ins for that time, I was denied. I appealed and WON, getting some money from Unemployment. A judge decried I was NOT GUILTY of misconduct, only poor judgement. Therefore, I want all the money I should have made (minus the unemployment) during the suspension. I also suffered emotionally and physically...went on anxiety drugs after the incident. Feld is a billionaire and what he did to me is shameful.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
You have posed a very complicated fact situation. I understand that you want to sue this individual for what happened to you, but you have not stated a specific question about doing so. That is, is your question about what court to file in, what lawyer to use, what to sue for, Etc.…?