How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Olivia Kent Your Own Question
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 871
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Olivia Kent is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When I was a teen ager we had a Social worker that came to

Customer Question

when I was a teen ager we had a Social worker that came to our house pretty regular basis and I would Like to know what is in her report about me. How do I get that information I sent a signed letter to the Cabinet for health and family services. I received a letter back that said that no such records exist under my name, however it does not mean the records do not exist under another spelling, another name or under another classification. whet type of Lawyer would I need to help me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
A general practitioner, one with family law experience, would be the attorney you would need if you wanted to pursue this as a cause of action. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra but it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. If you need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. You can always reach me directly by putting my first name in the first line of your request so it's routed to me and I'll be sure to answer if I am online (which I usually am).
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you DO have all of the information you need; please also let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.