Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am unable to open my GOES account, being told that my account

Customer Question
cannot be found. I...
I am unable to open my GOES account, being told that my account cannot be found. I have been trying to call the help desk , but am unable to get through to an agent. Help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
4/19/2016
Lawyer: Cerecita,
 replied 1 year ago
Cerecita
Hello, and thank you for your patience. The site is experiencing technical difficulties and that's why your answer was delayed. Is your GOES membership 5 or more years old? If so, you need to reapply, as it's only good for 5 years. If you went to the website below, and tried to log in with your username and password, it's possible that your information was not remembered correctly, so you can click on 'recover username/recover password' and see if this will help you login. If you have not yet registered, or you need to re-register, try the box to the right of the login, where it says 'register' and make a new name and password, then see if you can get in. https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/main/goes This site may be helpful, too: https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/common/FAQ.html The helpline IS usually busy and I know it's frustrating, but you can also try to contact them by email: https://help.cbp.gov Is this the number you've been trying? Toll Free: 855-USE GOES (855 -873- 4637)Outside the United States:(###) ###-####ours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m Eastern Try to ask a question, here by clicking 'Ask a Question.' https://help.cbp.gov/app/home Click on your state at the website below, and get in touch with your local Universal Enrollment Center: http://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry/enrollment-centers--------------------I hope this helps and you can get through in one of these ways! Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.Warmest regards,Cher
Cerecita
Cerecita
Cerecita