Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Does this service charge a fee? JA: Thanks. Can you give

Customer Question
Does this service charge a...
Does this service charge a fee?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am researching titanium poisoning from titanium orthopedic implants, etc
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
4/18/2016
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel. What Leg​al information can I provide for you in this regard, please?
Tina, Lawyer