Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Interested in guardianship of handicap son in Indiana

Customer Question
Interested in guardianship for mother...
Interested in guardianship for mother of handicap son in Indiana as well as a future
guardianship by handicap sons sister for future care. Also interested is a will for stepfather
and mother of handicap son in state of Indiana.
Is it possible for these documents to be valid each state and what type of assurances are given.
Thanks ***** *****sman Greenfield, Indiana
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
4/18/2016
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Guardianship/conservatorship application is filed in the county where the person is going to reside.You make application to the court and the judge appoints you an issues letter of guardianship.Then you are able to conduct business for that person.You can also do the wills yourself , let me get you forms..You can make any bequest payable to the Guardianship of ***** ***** so that it gets paid to the guardianship. I appreciate the chance to help you today. Here the Adult Guardianship office may be able to help you. http://www.in.gov/judiciary/admin/3169.htm
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Lawyer here to prepare the will if you want to leave bequest to guardian for benefit of ward.. Indiana Allen County Bar Association LRSFort Wayne, IN Phone:(###) ###-####ounties Served: Allen Evansville Bar Association LRSEvansville, IN Phone:(###) ###-####ounties Served: Vanderburgh, Posey, WarrickIndianapolis Bar Association LRSIndianapolis, IN Phone:(###) ###-####I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again and the best here.
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
If you can positive rate it is always much appreciated.
Ray, Lawyer