Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I have 7 traffic fines in n.j driving while suspended started

Customer Question

I have 7 traffic fines in n.j driving while suspended started from just never having a license I really want to take care of them but it racks up to about 5000 all fines all dated back to 2003 was last one. How can I ask or file for a reduction of fines cause I can't afford them
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
You need to contact the municipality that issued the tickets to you and make your request. You need to start by contacting the municipal Court. If your request is denied, you must figure out a way to pay for the tickets. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In what way do I contact them do I write a letter and fax it or how do I word it in court terms or have a lawyer rite them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or do I call them and just ask for a reduction of fines
You need to call the Clerk's office and ask about the process for requesting a reduction.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
You are quite Welcome! Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks
Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.