Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a question about personal injury case. Want to find

Customer Question
out if employees was negligence...
I have a question about personal injury case. Want to find out if employees was negligence cause the injury and if there also product liability also involved would you notify the insurance company for the employee personal injury only, and then go after the manufacture of the product liability separately?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/16/2016
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
You should let your insurance cover all damages related to the accident and then seek to have those damages that were paid out be reimbursed by the manufacturer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The accident was on a business
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It was not a vehicle accident
I understand but the general liability insurance should cover.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi they aren't two different things? Would negligence be under general liability insurance?but what about a manufacturer product defect would that be a different case? Business is franchised
Would you be open to a phone call so that I can understand the situation fully? There would be additional charges.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi, sorry I can't if you can please close out the question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer