How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2130
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question about personal injury case. Want to find

Customer Question

I have a question about personal injury case. Want to find out if employees was negligence cause the injury and if there also product liability also involved would you notify the insurance company for the employee personal injury only, and then go after the manufacture of the product liability separately?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
You should let your insurance cover all damages related to the accident and then seek to have those damages that were paid out be reimbursed by the manufacturer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The accident was on a business
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was not a vehicle accident
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
I understand but the general liability insurance should cover.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi they aren't two different things? Would negligence be under general liability insurance?but what about a manufacturer product defect would that be a different case? Business is franchised
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
Would you be open to a phone call so that I can understand the situation fully? There would be additional charges.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, sorry I can't if you can please close out the question

Related Legal Questions