How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LegalKnowledge Your Own Question
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 28069
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
LegalKnowledge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband served me with divorced paperwork, ,a few weeks

Customer Question

My husband served me with divorced paperwork, ,a few weeks later he and his girlfriend came to the town I live in. My son said they were looking for me and wanted to talk to me. I said no ,I'm having problems with my blood pressure am disabled and don't have a family dr. So after I said no 3 times. They came to my special spot where I go to unwind . An old baseball field surrounded by aoods. My son said you should talk to them they have a check for you. I said you get it . I can't deal with them right now they came to the field ,she got out of the car and put out her hand and had papers ,I took them and turned around and walked away. Within a few minutes I collapsed. My son called ex boyfriend and his friend the entire here ,he said I was talking take stroke and had to call it in . I don't have insurance coverage for an ambulance so my son said we will get her there. I don't remember anything much about getting home ,next thing I knew I was on my porch and I refused to go to the error . I have a sit against them for what they did the last 2 times I had to go tjere. So I probably took a mini stroke according to the symptoms I had and talk to my neurological Dr the only one I have. He said I have to get. Checked. Can I have her arrested for harassment
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon. PA defines harassment as follows:§ 2709. Harassment.(a) Offense defined.--A person commits the crime of harassment when, with intent to harass, annoy or alarm another, the person:(1) strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects the other person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same;(2) follows the other person in or about a public place or places;(3) engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts which serve no legitimate purpose;(4) communicates to or about such other person any lewd, lascivious, threatening or obscene words, language, drawings or caricatures;(5) communicates repeatedly in an anonymous manner;(6) communicates repeatedly at extremely inconvenient hours; or(7) communicates repeatedly in a manner other than specified in paragraphs (4), (5) and (6). As such, if you can show that one or more of these elements are present, you can go to the police and file a report and have their conduct investigated. The police can then determine if there is a basis to arrest and charge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already knew that much
It came up when I Googled iit.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
Not a problem and I am happy to still work with you so I need to know in greater detail what I can answer. Just let me know as I am here to help