Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I saw a neighbor taking pictures through my windows. It is

Customer Question
a violation of NRS 200.603...
I saw a neighbor taking pictures through my windows. It is a violation of NRS 200.603, 200.604 and 200.605 because I was undressed in my bathroom. The window had no covering because it was not visible from the street and is very high (2nd floor) on the wall facing the neighbor.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: No, thank you. Just need to know what proof I need.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
4/14/2016
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Hello, These are violations of your state's voyeurism laws and an invasion of your privacy. you can get this person arrested. What is the question you wish to ask,so that I can finish this answer?
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney