How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19669
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

There! i need to file an ex parte application

Customer Question

Hi there! i need to file an ex parte application for stay of judgment with regards ***** ***** UD case in los angeles county. do I just need:
1. application for stay
2. declaration of ex parte notice
3. proposed order
Is there a place where i can find samples or templates (preferably for free)
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a judgment has already been entered and i'm awaiting service by sheriff
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm really suprised I'm not getting a response after hours, but the site claims it should be answered often in 10 minutes or less ;(
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Kindly note that I am a site user just like you and I do not have control when a question is answered. Professionals who answer questions on the site are Independent Contractors and choose what questions to answer and when. Nonetheless, I apologize that the site did not meet its promise to you. Yes, you just need those three documents. There are sample forms from Stanislaus County Superior Court. I could not find ones from Los Angeles County Superior Court. Click on the below for the sample forms and instructions: Goodluck with your case, Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.