Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I received a ticket information in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Customer Question

I received a ticket for false information in Lincoln, Nebraska. I have to appear in court on Monday (April 11). Can you tell me what the possible penalties are for this ticket and what I should say at this court appearance?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.
Hello there ---I apologize for the delay but I just saw your question. Can you tell me what false information you gave and to who? Also, why did you give this false information? -Finally, do you have a prior criminal record or traffic record of any kind?-MARY