How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My sister lives in Colorado and has custody of my2 children

Customer Question

My sister lives in Colorado and has custody of my2 children . I was tricked now I find out she figured there mother's second power of attorney. And that the girl friend of 12 years is drawing a check from the state of Colorado because she can't Tate care of herself.. She is the one takin care of my kids if she can't take care of herself draw a check.not only that my sister gets paid for taking care of her the state of Colorado has no idea they are a the forgery binding. The mother and my self have are own home bought and paid for today is my sons gage birthday and I will not be able to talk to him just cry. Can you help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. I'll need you to clarify exactly what you need help with. I see that your sister has custody of your kids but I don't understand what you mean by "figured there mother's second power of attorney" or what girlfriend you're referring to drawing a check and what that has to do with your situation. If you'll please clarify your question I'll be happy to help you.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.