How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9396
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I sponsor my husband from Jamaica and i found out that he is

Customer Question

i sponsor my husband from Jamaica and i found out that he is in extra material affair well an argue erupted and he told me that if i was in Jamaica he would have knock my teeth out that i would require denture he offer to flat board me and he called me 69 time in one day he leave nasty messages on my phone he demands to know who is the beneficiary for my life insurance he wants a bank card for my bank account and also the ownership for my car and last but not least he demands that i put him on my Mortgage he have taken over my condo which is a place for me to stay when i am finish working my 12 hour shift and i live 127 miles from my place of employment so now i sleep in the rest stop before i can continue my journey i have contacted the immigration but i am still waiting i desperate need help but i cant afford the kind of money these lawyers are asking for not to mention one day when i stop at the condo which that what i have it for after my drive before i go to work he was there and he rape me i reported it to the police in that town
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to hear this. In which State are you located?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New York
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
New york
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really need help to get out of this marriage this guy married me to get to the US he did not marry in good faith it's more like a immigration bring it Fraude
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 1 year ago.
You can petition for an order of protection that will get him removed from your home, see Rape certainly is a form of domestic violence. These orders are usually fairly easy to get without having to hire a lawyer. You can report it as immigration fraud but that will not get him out of your home as fast as an order of protection. I hope this information is helpful.