How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2156
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sorry my name is ***** ***** My surgeon messed

Customer Question

***** ***** sorry my name is ***** ***** My surgeon messed up my breast i dont know how he could do it so. Why would he make one of my breast larger than the other. I need some legal advise.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had surgery last year 4 4/15/2015. This doctor was suppose to remove a capsular contraction that had developed after having breast implants after 7 years and i also had liposuction. We agreed that he would place 550 ccs and remove old breast implants. What i got was like 560 in one breast and 685 in the other breast. My liposuction was not even either. I waited for time to pass as he said to let my body heal and that i just needed time to heal to see final results. I also been having a lot of pain in one of my breast. I told him recently when i went for a post-op he even said that everything looked fine but it does not look fine. Its so hard to cover up my breast all the time with sweaters or blazers. I been physically damaged and emotionally damaged as well. I would like for someone to help me and give me advise on how i can fix this problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
It looks to me that you have a strong basis for a medical malpractice claim. You need to contact a local medical malpractice attorney who can put you in touch with an expert who can evaluate where the original doctor breached his duty of care.