How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19499
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Lemar JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

Hello Lemar
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: On Monday I attend Court for 3 year Child Support Review because the Mother of my son wanted to raise child support from 367 to 580 and I am still maintaining the same income I was making when they decided the 367 I can't afford a lawyer and I am not sure what to Expect on Monday's Court date since our AG interview didnt go well back in 1/20/2016.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are my options for disputing the increase?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information. You need to bring proof of income (recent pay stubs, tax returns for the past three years) to show that your income has not increased from the last time. Also, if you are now working less hours and actually bringing home less income, you also need to state that. Finally, if you have additional expenses that were not part of the initial Order, you need bring this information to the attention of the Court. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.