Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

If u have seveal traffic tickets witch where vwry small

Customer Question

If u have seveal traffic tickets witch where vwry small amounts but u lost tpur job and no income plus single parent and ticket are niw almost 1000 dallors do to them makeing them higjer cause u didnt pay is there a hardship or somethung can be done they are threating to take my licemsce and arest me. And i have no income not even uneployment have not oaid me in 6 months
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I am sorry to hear of your situation. I suggest you contact the court where they are outstanding or if they are in collections contact that agency. They won't care that you are unemployed, however, they will take a credit card and you can begin paying on the tickets which will stop any interest from accruing and will also keep your driver's license from being suspended.