How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If u have seveal traffic tickets witch where vwry small

Customer Question

If u have seveal traffic tickets witch where vwry small amounts but u lost tpur job and no income plus single parent and ticket are niw almost 1000 dallors do to them makeing them higjer cause u didnt pay is there a hardship or somethung can be done they are threating to take my licemsce and arest me. And i have no income not even uneployment have not oaid me in 6 months
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.I am sorry to hear of your situation. I suggest you contact the court where they are outstanding or if they are in collections contact that agency. They won't care that you are unemployed, however, they will take a credit card and you can begin paying on the tickets which will stop any interest from accruing and will also keep your driver's license from being suspended.