Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I WAS CHARGED WITH ASSAULT ON A PUBLIC SERVANT. I TOOK IT TO

Customer Question

I WAS CHARGED WITH ASSAULT ON A PUBLIC SERVANT. I TOOK IT TO A JURY TRIAL. I WON IT. I NEED A LAWYER TO FILE POLICE BRUTALLY, FALSE ARREST, .MENTAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE. THEY POLICE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP AND CHARGED WITH POLICE BRUTALLY FALSE ARREST AND HE SHOULD NEVER BEABLE TO SERVICE AS A PUBLIC SERVANT EVER
MICHELLLE CARTER AGE 48
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Congratulations on winning your case. Experts on this site are not allowed to actually represent customers, because JustAnswer is not a law firm. Nor are we allowed to refer customers to specific lawyers or law firms. The best we can do is to direct you to the same sites that lawyers themselves use when they need to find an attorney in another state or specialty to consult with and they don't know of anyone personally. You are in need of a civil rights lawyer. One good place to find one would be the Texas State Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. They caharge a fee of about $50 for the referral, but it includes a half hour free consultation with the attorney. Another source is a commercial legal referral service. Martindale.com has been around for a long time and is highly regarded. Many of Martindale's lawyers are peer and client-rated which could help you to narrow down your choices intelligently. Good luck.